Second Annual Mountain West Biomedical Engineering Conference
September 15-17th, 2006, Snowbird Cliff Lodge, Snowbird, Utah
- Keynote Address Friday Sept 15th, 7 p.m., Gail K. Naughton, Dean, College of Business Administration, San Diego State University
- Opening Reception, Friday Sept 15th, 8 p.m.
- Distinguished Lecture, Saturday Sept 16, 11 a.m., Dr. Andrew Schwartz, Professor Neurobiology, University of Pittsburg
- Posters and Podium Presentations, Saturday Sept. 16th, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closing Reception, Saturday Sept 16th, 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept 17th, Optional Octoberfest Events